My Li'l ol' blog dedicated to all good things knitting! A lot of creative talk by knitter rebels! Where knitting needles and a little humor... (who am I kidding?!?) a lot of humor mix!

8.29.2006

Noni Bobbles OR Star Trek Tribbles

Ok, I already boasted weeks back about how productive a knitting vacation I had...blah blah blah...

Ok, well here are the pictures (before they have been finished) to prove it! I feel like my living room has been taken over by those little TRIBBLES from Star Trek.....The NONI bobbles, vine, vine leaves and spider chrysanthemum pieces seem to multiply...If I don't post anything for awhile, you know what happened!



HERE ARE THE FAMOUS NONI BOBBLES IN ASSORTED COLORS BEFORE THEIR COMPLETION....ALL DIFFERENT SIZES, ALL DIFFERENT COLORS!









HERE ARE THE NONI VINE PIECES AND VINE LEAVES BEFORE THEIR FINISHING AND FELTING!





















HERE ARE THE SPIDER CHRYSANTHEMUM PIECES, I DECIDED TO MAKE THEM IN A DIFFERENT MANNER THAN WHAT THE NONI PATTERN CALLS FOR...(SOUND FAMILIAR? YOU KNOW ALL OF THE SHORTCUTS AND A BETTER WAY?!?)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home